Have you been injured by a drunk driver?

If you or a loved one has been the victim of an automobile accident or personal injury as a result of someone driving under the influence of alcohol, there are four basic steps you must take to make sure you get the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. First and foremost, you should obtain a copy of the police report. This will provide relevant information about who was deemed at fault for the accident, the drunk driver’s blood alcohol content, and any other contributing factors that will prove the driver’s negligence in court. Second, visit a doctor as soon as possible, regardless how minor any injuries may appear – this will provide the necessary documentation to prove that your injuries are real, and a direct result of the accident. It is important to note that some injuries that may initially seem minor could prove more significant once a physician provides an examination. Third, report the accident to your insurance company with the utmost expediency.

And fourth, understand and exercise your legal rights. If you believe that you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of a drunk driver, you may be entitled to monetary compensation – drunk drivers need to be held accountable for their reckless behavior, and in order for that to happen, experienced legal representation is of the essence. Contact the Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. at 1-800-Tell Robert for a free initial consultation. We have over three decades of experience in personal injury cases in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, and we will take the time to fully review your case, thoroughly explain your legal rights, and work aggressively on your behalf to get the maximum compensation you deserve as quickly as possible. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A.

The Lawyers at Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. provide
personalized legal representation for personal injury cases.

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U