gtag('config', 'AW-833923507');
Have You Suffered Injuries At Someone Else’s Premises?

If you were injured during a slip-and-fall or some other type of mishap on someone else’s property due to the property owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit for personal injury. Slip and falls can happen anywhere – from grocery stores to shopping malls and office buildings – and they may result from a variety of reasons, such as loose tiles, poorly constructed steps, rough walkways, slippery floors, or wrinkled carpets. The most important aspect of a personal injury lawsuit is proving that the property owner was negligible; if you can do this, you have a solid case, and you deserve to be properly compensated.

If you or a loved one has been injured at someone else’s property due to their negligence, you need to consult an experienced law firm. With the expertise and experience of more than three decades of legal practice, the Premises Injuries Attorneys at the Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Call 1-800-TellRobert today for a free consultation to determine your legal rights. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A.

The Lawyers at Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. provide
personalized legal representation for personal injury cases.

Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U