Attention Attorneys!
Be part of FLG’s exclusive 
Legal Network. Sign up
to be included in our list of
Preferred Referral Attorneys.

Have You Been Hit By A Drunk Driver And Suffered Injuries?

hit by a drunk driver and suffered injuries

If you or a loved one has been the victim of an automobile accident or injury as a result of someone driving under the influence of alcohol, there are four basic steps you must take to make sure you get the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.

If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in alcohol or drug-related accident, contact Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A., at 1-800-TellRobert for a free initial consultation. We have over three decades of experience in personal injury cases in Florida. We will take the time to fully review your case, thoroughly explain your legal rights, and work aggressively on your behalf to get the maximum compensation you deserve as quickly as possible. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.

Share this Article

About the Author

The Lawyers at Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. provide personalized legal representation for personal injury cases.

Get Help Now
Accessibility Accessibility
× Accessibility Menu CTRL+U